Import and export of raw materials
Supply Chain Security / Reliability
The reliability and security of supply chains has become one of the cornerstones of modern globalised business.
On the one hand, Africa is one of the world’s most important sources of high-quality raw materials. On the other hand, Africa faces challenges in terms of security, safety and reliability of delivery and supply chain management.
BA ENTERPRISES is the glue that holds these opportunities and challenges together.
BA ENTERPRISES and it’s subsidiary in Nigeria, BA CONSULTANCY Nigeria Ltd. represent a number of reputable suppliers of raw materials in Nigeria and Africa in general.
BAE is a broker of commodities such as
- Cocoa and cocoa beans
- Raw Cashew Nuts
- Gum Arabic
- Lead Ore
- Zinc ore
- Copper Ore
- Chromite ore
- Manganese ore
- Palm kernel nuts
- Hardwood charcoal
- All types of high-grade
- e.g. iroko, mahogany, ekki, koso, red haper, teak
- Crude Oil
- Bitumen, JP 54, D2 diesel and other petroleum products
- etc. (for other raw materials please send us your enquiry)
BA ENTERPRISES arranges and supervises the import and export of prime commodities for public and private clients throughout the world.
BA ENTERPRISES‘ services to our clients in the field of import and export of raw materials are:
- selecting the best and most cost effective suppliers of reputable raw materials
- negotiate distribution and payment terms
- monitor delivery dates
- acting as an agent and point of contact in all matters relating to the supply and delivery of raw materials
- manage the delivery of raw materials
- secure the entire supply chain and ensure reliability of delivery
- to be the guarantor of the most reliable and serious business relationships with African raw material suppliers.